College Exposure & Placement Supercamp
January 14-15, 2017 (Sat.-Sun.)
Stetson University - DeLand, Florida (30 miles from Orlando)
REGISTRATION INFO Sign up for Camp
Tuition (includes all camp services)
* First time player attending an NKS program. $395.00 * NKS Veteran-Players that have previously attended an NKS program. This includes camps, clinics, private and group instruction. (Please be sure to list last NKS program attended on the application) $380.00
- Applications are accepted in the order in which they are received. They must be accompanied by a $125 non-refundable deposit. The remainder of the tuition must be received no later than one week before camp. Confirmation will be mailed to you.
- Discount for early regstration. There is a $15 discount for early regsitration! Applications accompanied by full camp payment must be received no later than December 1. All applications received after December 1 are subject to the full tuition price.
- Eligibility The NKS College Exposure & Placement Supercamp is open to all players and is in accordance with NCAA regulations. Only current high school and junior college participants are eligible for the College Exposure & Placement Program.
- Enrollment Early enrollment is strongly recommended to secure a spot in a camp. Because of our commitment to individual attention, NKS must limit the number of camp participants.
- Skill Level It is hoped that no placekicker, punter, or long snapper feels intimidated by the high level nature of the program. The camp is invaluable for all players seeking to ascertain where they stand in the competitive process and what steps are necessary to achieve the "next level". All camp participants are treated with the greatest respect by the NKS staff.
Registration and Camp Format
Camp participants arrive at beautiful Stetson University at 9 a.m. on Saturday, January 14. Check in will be held in the Stetson Room located in the Carlton Student Union. Take the staircase just inside the main entrance to the second floor. The Stetson Room is on the left.
Camp continues until 5 p.m. Camp resumes on Sunday, January 15 at 9 a.m. and closes by 5 p.m. "All you can eat" lunch is provided by National Kicking Service at the Stetson Dining Hall each day. Other meals, housing, and transportation are the responsibility of each camp participant. Nearby airports are Orlando International and Daytona Beach. Area hotels of all price ranges are plentiful. The Comfort Inn is a little over a mile from campus and is reasonably priced. Tell them you are part of the NKS camp held at Stetson and receive a discount.
400 E. Intl. Speedway Blvd.
DeLand, FL 32724
It is advisable to make all travel arrangements early to coordinate with the camp schedule or possible extended stay in the Orlando/Daytona Beach area.
For registration, please follow the instructions below.
Our online registration requires approval by a Parent or a Legal Guardian by typing their name in the text box at the end of the online registration page. Registering online gives you the option of paying for a camp with a credit card through Paypal. Please review the camp rates above. If you choose to pay by check, please make checks payable to National Kicking Service and mail your payment to:
National Kicking Service
P.O. Box 135
Marshfield Hills, MA 02051
Directions to Stetson University - Located in historic DeLand on North Woodland Blvd. (U.S. 17-92) 35 miles north of Orlando. From I-4 take the Lake Helen, Orange Camp Road exit. Take Orange Camp Road to U.S. 17-92 (Woodland Blvd.) and follow the signs to Stetson University. Upon arrival at campus, from Woodland Blvd. take E. Pennsylvania Ave. Take the first right (Bert Fish Drive) and proceed ¼ mile to the rear of Carlton Student Union (right). The main entrance is at the front of the union.